Monday, November 06, 2006

Mi piaci troppo

"I like you so much". Wow, words of adoration from my buff gondalier for November. What am I going to do when I no longer have this calendar? What if they don't make one for 2007? How will I come up with blog posting headings? So many questions. I feel quite exhausted right now. We have some serious deadlines at work and guess who is responsible for all of them?? ME!!!! I have been here since 5:30AM and I am halfway done...maybe a power nap is in order. My boss has offered to take me to coffee but I am half tempted to push on through and leave early. The biggest problem is I am at least a week behind on things. AT LEAST!! I have a meeting tonight, have to vote tomorrow, have 2 appts later in the week, need to clean my apartment which is a virtual pig sty and do laundry. Oh, and apply to law school. Doh! When will I stop running? It's ok, at least I won't get bored and the overtime pay is fabulous.

No comments: