Monday, June 12, 2006

Celebration


Howdy howdy howdy. I took the LSAT again today and am so glad to be done, I can't stand to be in my own skin. I am going to meet my friends for drinks in a while and realized that of the confirmed people that are coming, I am the sole girl. Crap! You ladies might think this sounds good, but let me tell you, it is a bit awkward, especially since the boys do not all know each other...
I discovered my new favorite element on the periodic table today. That would be element 67, Ho. You read it hear first. Ho is not to be confused with the combination of Hydrogen and Oxygen, no no, this is it's own, called Holmium. It is metallic, and silvery white in color. Here is a link for those of you who wish to expand your knowledge of Chemistry.
http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Ho/key.html
I leave you with this thought that I wish was originally thought of by me, but alas, is not: Beware of the deadly donkey, falling slowly from the sky. You can choose the way you live, my friend, but not the way you die.

1 comment:

E said...

Yo Yo. Good to see you blogging so much. I'm catching up. I think I will finally try to be good and start blogging again.

Word up, G.