Monday, June 05, 2006

Luce dei miei occhi

"Light of my eyes". This is what very cute Renato tells me every day I am at work. He's a nice piece, to be honest. I love my calendar.
What's new...Well, I take the LSAT again next week and am doubting I will do better than last time. I wish I could say I cared. I really don't.
I went to a brown-bag lunch with the judges today and of course, who sits behind me, but the clerk of the court and so I am right where they constantly look. Lemme tell you who did not eat her lunch, which consisted of cantelope pieces. My boss did not go with me so it's me and a bunch of attorneys who all know each other. I would say it was awkward, if I cared, but I think I almost liked that they were all looking at me, trying to figure out who I was, who's "side" I'm on, etc. You could say I was intriguing...I forgot I was going to the lunch today so I wore my gold Chinese tunic and black pants so I totally stood out. Thank God my hair is fabulous today.

No comments: