Thursday, September 14, 2006

Restless

Things are at a bit of a lull right now. I am super restless - I have plenty to do but it is items that are not necessarily inspiring. I think, "oh I would like to go home" but then I think "what would I do once I got there?" Dishes, laundry, cleaning up...but that desperately needs to get done. I am supposed to meet one of my friends I have not met in a while for drinks. We always have a fabulous time, but I am exhausted right now.

I think this time of year is really hard for people. My co-worker is exhausted too and it isn't like the stress is unbelievable around here. I am handling my sister's move amazingly well. I found $88 round-trip tickets to go see her in October. Very exciting! My friends have rallied around me as has my family. I think it is good that she left because it makes me appreciate how much love and support I have here.

No updates on the new job front. One of my friends is forwarding my resume and cover letter to a lobbyist group that would be fun to work for. I am glad I have some time to prepare for my big move! Maybe they will want to interview me...

No comments: