Sunday, October 28, 2007

ENFJ and the inability to focus

Happy Sunday, people! I took the Myers-Briggs test and I am an ENFJ. Do you know what this means? I am a distinctivhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.photo.gif
I am a distinctively expressed extravert, moderately expressed intuitive personality, moderately expressed feeling personality, and distinctively expressed judging personality. What does this mean? You would ask! Here is where you can go to see all about me: http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ_rel.html If you want to take the test yourself, here is the website: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm Tell me what you are! I am interested! I think this is dead on for me, by the way.

Instead of taking personality tests and discerning my strengths and weaknesses, I should be working on my presentation (30-35 minutes in length, total), writing my literature review or reading the 600 page book all of which needs to be done by 1 PM on Tuesday. I am writing my literature review on the income discrepancies between single moms and single dads. Gender wage and hiring discrimination is real, people!!! It is hard for me to not get totally livid while doing my research and stay focused and as objective as possible.

Back to preparing the presentation. Wish me luck. Please distract me by commenting on my blog.

3 comments:

zoNa said...

****DISTRACTION****

zoNa said...

I am an INFJ and yes, it is VERY VERY accurate! I encourage everyone to take the test!

Anonymous said...

I took the test myself the other day (in German) without knowing about you having taken it. Ain't that funny? And believe it or not, I am an ENFJ, too!
I was labeled an "optimist": THAT is really suprising, since I wouldn't normally consider myself an optimist! Anyway, but they also claimed I had a love for books, theories and information. True enough!
*Your mad German editor*