Monday, October 22, 2007

The Longest Print Job...Ever

You will not believe how long it is taking to print my reading for this week. It is only 45 pages and took around 10 minutes. Mind you, this is not even in color. I am at work at the Graduate Student Center, listening to the radio and trying to figure out how in the world I will get my papers down to 7 pages. I have already gone half-way on to the 7th page and haven't even started on Reagan's Block Grants, let alone the 1996 landmark legislation. Oh well.

Enough about this paper, let me tell you about the grad center. So I am here today and in a fairly good mood. I love seeing who comes in here and what they are wearing. It is usually an odd combination of students. For example, this guy looks like he spends some time in the gym and what is he wearing???? Red crocs (no!), badly faded camo shorts and a tee shirt. I am speechless.

2 comments:

zoNa said...

H-O-T-T-T! What can I say... grad students are not exactly fashionistas afterall.

Brooke said...

Mention print jobs, and I begin to twitch. At IU, we're given a print quota of 1000 pages a semester. I surpassed mine by 1000 pages a few weeks ago!