Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mooca hawka hiki, come on you wanna lei me...

So Nonasan and Elmosan are storming Hawaii at the end of this year. I can think of no other way I would rather spend the New Year than with my best friend on the beach in Maui. I bet the stars are more brilliant in Hawaii. We are going to stay in hostels on Maui and Oahu. I can hardly wait - I am almost envious of myself. It's time to cut back on the mac and cheese and limit my alcohol consumption to clear spirits with a twist of lime . Maybe even start exercising a bit more...ha!!!

1 comment:

zoNa said...

hey emmmmmz. you bet. we are gonna rock da shizzle solid for 10 days BABY! there are volcanoes, rainforests, beaches, outdoor hula dances, snorkelling with sharks, star gazing on the beach, renting bikes, palm trees, a salty breeze, cafes, clubs, parasailing, lush mountains, bars, and of course a new years eve to remember (or forget, depending on how much we drink) just waiting for our exploration!!! it is like a dream!

btw, you can stop dickheads like joe powel from advertising on your blog if you click yes for "show word variation for comments" under the settings menu. I had some bitch advertising Lindsay Lohan posters on my blog...umm...yeah, that's just great. i'd rather be smurfed by a big fat one than have to look at pictures of Lindsay Lohan!!!