Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ok, so now I will actually write something

Tuesday, the lamest day of the week and it is over. Things are looking up at work, but I can't help but wonder what will happen in a couple weeks when everything is all caught up; we have to figure out what our new 'normal' is; it is not just figuring out the new bankruptcy code. Rather, we as an organization are at a shifting point and I don't know what part, if any, I will play. The realization that I am simply not capable of doing this for the rest of my life has simultaneously discouraged and pushed me forward; the world is my oyster yet I can't even figure out how to spend the next 20 minutes. I don't want to lose opportunity to become whatever I want to be. It is now time to make some grilled cheese and drink an adult beverage.

1 comment:

zoNa said...

oh em, i know what you mean about the next twenty minutes! indecision is the plague of our generation. how are we supposed to be molding the rest of our lives when we can't decide what we want to eat for dinner?!?!?!?! but, i think you will make great choices...grilled cheese and adult beverage for one... you are already off to a great start!