Tuesday, December 27, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Caution: Rant to Follow

I just want to go. I am sick of dealing with all the things that I have to deal with. Pay attention. A signing appointment is here. Guess what that means. The clients expect to sign paperwork. Do you think we need to print it? Why do you have to bring in your pay stubs when you are salaried? That is a good question to ASK your CONGRESSPERSON, not me; I didn’t make the rules so stop trying to argue. Do you think I want to collect this stuff just for fun or to be difficult? I don’t care if you don’t keep meticulous records, let alone basic things like oh, bank statements. Not my problem. And you know who else doesn’t care? The US Trustee’s office, the Bankruptcy court and your creditors. You got yourself into this mess, and I am trying to help you get out of it so a little patience would be in order on your part. Did I mention that I am going on an island paradise vacation with my dear dear friend in less than 48 hours and have not started to pack, clean, create the oh-so-necessary memo for the office to follow-up on while I am frolicking on the sandy beaches of Hawaii. I forgot to mention my 2 biggest fears, didn’t I? First fear: I will come back and not have a job – be given a permanent vacation, should I so desire to make it so. At that point, I think I would try the “career blend” at my neighborhood Charbucks. I hear I could get benes with only 20 hours a week of work. The second fear is based on the first not happening – let’s assume I am still gainfully employed. So I come back and NOTHING has been crossed off on my memo of necessary follow up. Yup, so I get to pick up where I left off, with angry clients because no one has returned their call and yadda yadda yadda for almost 2 weeks. Sometimes I feel a bit dumped on. Isn’t it interesting that my 2 big work fears are based on my being unimportant/not necessary? Did I mention that I am not feeling hot, fighting a cold (it should be on the downswing since I was wicked ill on the Eve of Christmas). Let me tell you what is NOT HOT: a chick in a bikini having to blow her red nose every other breath. Or better yet, doing the grody snort of snot/hack it out. YUK. But I hear fish love that crap. Hmmmm. Sick.

2 comments:

E said...

"career blend." i laughed out loud.

zoNa said...

just keep spelling this word in your mind all day and tomorrow you will live it. yes, em, goddamn right!!! i said TOMORROW!!!!!
H-A-W-A-I-I
can you believe it?????