Thursday, December 15, 2005

Post Birthday Buzz

So I have officially had one of the best birthdays of my life. 27 years...wow. I can't really tell you what I have accomplished, but does that really matter?? All I really care about is that I surround myself with people who make me a better person and affirm and love me! I think I have done that and, well, hope all my friends and family can say the same about me. I don't know what this year holds for me...law school...new job as a policy researcher...I do know one thing though: I will be starting it the best way I possibly can - in Hawaii with my dear friend on Waikiki beach...ahhh...I feel joy and what more could a girl possibly want?

2 comments:

zoNa said...

yes, em. joy. ain't it grand???

E said...

So I am now reading your blog more regularly. I even linked to it (see sidebar at my blog). So check that, yo.
Just don't write that "Elton works at the firm of Moneybags and Goldsach, LLC, located at 2145 Narrow Way, Scottsdale, Ariz." Because then I would get fired.

Happy Christmas.