Monday, February 27, 2006

Good Day, Sunshine!

Today is absolutely gorgeous. It is supposed to be near 70 farenheit. For those celcius folks, I have no clue what the equivolent is. I really need to figure out that calculation. At any rate, I am listening to some Bach, gazing longingly at my car in the parking lot wishing I could just cut outta hear and drive. Where would I drive to? Who knows, just drive, feel the wind in my hair with good tunes playing on my system, and a friend or two along for the ride. We could get bubble tea and end up where ever Eunice (that's my car) takes us. A nice park perhaps. Or a patio. Anywhere but right here. Funny thing, I was with 2 of my friends last night and I suggested we play hookey today. Why didn't we?! It's a perfect day for such an endeavor. Tomorrow is going to be fabulous too. Guys, help me out here. Please. It is not immature, it is for my mental sanity and health. And yours too. Hear my call. I can't do it alone - not nearly as fun. We could go to the place I am house-sitting at and bar-b-que, sip some delicious wine or an ice cold beer or mojitos and lay in the sun, then go watch the sunset over the snow-capped Rockies. Damn it, duty calls...

No comments: