Thursday, February 09, 2006

Subaru Brats


Do you remember those divinely inspired vehicles known as Subaru Brats? They had a surprisingly long manunfacture life of 1978-1994! Wow, I had forgotten the vehicles exsisted until I was driving back to work and saw some creep driving like a total a**h*le in my review mirror. Upon seeing that his vehicle was a Brat, it all made sense to me. If I were driving some crappy "truck" with the word BRAT down the side, I would dive like that too. For those of you who have never seen this illustrious machine, I strongly encourage you to google Subaru Brat. My dear friend, Cruz, did for she had never seen one, and now fully understands my sentiments. It also caused her to chuckle a bit. I have included a pic for your viewing enjoyment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Em.....I feel enlightened! I'll be sure to look out for a BRAT in future, however, I don't think they made it as far as Ireland! Damn shame!

Jude x