Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's Good To Be Home

Well folks, I have returned from suburbia back to the city. Damn, it feels good to be home, even though I love staying with the kitties in G-town. My cat went absolutely insane upon my return, is even more obsessed with me than ever and bit me a few times. I just tell myself she is scolding me for leaving and she has to earn her name, Wednesday, la Puta Gata. Now, my place needs some serious spring cleaning and having been away from it makes me want to clean it up. Next month is a big month for me - I just bought my tickets to go visit Cruz in Florida - hooray!!! Then, at some point, my friend is coming to visit yours truly and the beautiful state that is Colorado. So, if I can thoroughly clean my place now and focus at work, I will soon be rewarded with some vacation time. I know what you are thinking: she just went to Hawaii and now, more vacation?! Yes, I am the envy of all my co-workers and friends for I don't care if my leave is paid or not. I just take it. Ciao for now!

No comments: