Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ti Amo

The title of this blog entry is the Italian phrase on my April calendar page from the Buff Gondoliers. This month's man is named Giampaolo and his favorite color is emerald green. There is a big gold wedding ring on him as well, ruining whatever fantasy there could be. I must say I am a bit disappointed in "ti amo" as the phrase this month. I knew that before my calendar. I think I can get over it. Unfortunately (or fortunately), this month's picture definitely makes my calendar look like a beefcake calendar and not a calendar of Venice or something.

In other news, I leave for sunny Florida in a little over a week and am quite ready for my trip. It still does not feel like a reality to me and I do envision late night packing on the 12th. My flight is at the b*tt crack of dawn, which is actually good because I get almost half a day then with Cruz.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR! Figures the one year I don't fill out my brackets is the one year Florida, the team I always pick to go all the way, goes all the way. Not that I know anything about college basketball.

No comments: