Sunday, April 02, 2006

Welcome April!

I am so glad March has passed. It had been quite a difficult month for me and for those of you who are wondering, I did get paid on time so I am not desparately seeking a new job. I had the most wonderful evening last night with my friends and I realized that all the people I was with are going to move away. So I really need to figure out what and where I want to be. I love living in my apartment, by myself with loads of space, with my crazy cat and even more interesting neighbors. There is a whole world out there though and I need to just go and explore. 4 years in one place is almost a record for me. One part of me says that I need to know what my options are, but there is this little voice that says I already do know what my options are - anywhere and everywhere! I think I want to move to the Eastern time zone and have narrowed down the possibilities. Thankfully, I have the beautiful hot summer to figure things out with lots of memories to make and many events to look forward to. My friend yesterday suggested I visit places and think about where I would really be able to meet people and be all around happiest. Good plan. I am going to Florida in 11 mere days to see Cruz and explore that possibility with her. Who knows where I will travel to next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's to fun in the sun! Hey, been meaning to mention this to you. I'm gonna start going to the tanning bed so that I don't burn my pale ass. You might want to do the same. It'll make our 2 days on the beach more productive, tanning wise. I can't wait!