Friday, August 04, 2006

Sono ai tuoi comandi and "if you build it..."

"I am yours to command". These are words I never hope to hear from any man of mine, unless we are roll playing and even then, I am so not into controling people. My buff Gondalier is named Roberto M and has very large pectorals. It appears he may be a bit of a but-his-face due to the fact that he is turned away from the viewer and his hair looks a bit frizzy under his gondalier hat. I guess one can't have it all.

I have a wee update. I applied for a job in DC working for a Senator and I don't think my chances are good, but dang it, I applied!! I was so scared sending off the cover letter and resume combo. Why am I scared- this could be it, folks! Landing the dream job. Or they could ignore me. Either way, it is a bit emotional. Capitol Hill is where I want to be. I want to move to DC and it would be great to have a job. A stellar job. Working for a US Senator. I definitely don't want to count my chickens before they hatch so just keep your fingers crossed that I get an interview. I will apply for another job locally as well and just keep plugging away until one day I have something new.

My sister said that it sounds a bit like, "if you build it", they will come. Please let that be true. Please.

No comments: