Friday, May 02, 2008

Leaving Sansom East

I stayed with my roommate from last semester last night and I realized leaving this morning that I really liked living on campus. I did not like my room, per se, but I like the people and the location. I don't regret moving out - Sesu has been a great roommate, the walk in is relaxing and I forged better friendships with my friends in my program who live out there-but the sense of deja vu was interesting to note this morning.

Let's see...in other news, I chatted with a woman my age who did the peace corps in Moldova and it was very interesting to get a woman's perspective on Eastern Europe. From what I can gather, it will be fairly inexpensive and I will stick out due the fact that I have reddish hair and am not petite, oh and I am an American. Basically, I will be a heifer. That is ok. I expected that. Many of my friends are petite so I am used to feeling like a giant. It is good to know though.

Ok, back to knitting!

1 comment:

zoNa said...

well, like i said... i am not at all petite and many people have thought that i am eastern european!