Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hired Moving Company, check!


I have hired a moving company to move me from my home in SouthWest Philly to my storage locker in South Philly. It may sound frivolous given that I have no money, but trust me, it is not. I have this ridiculously heavy, beautiful bureau (yes, the one I wrote about in January) and I live on the 3rd floor. Now, I would like to keep my friends as well as maintain good back health, both for me and for them. I now have a deadline to get everything packed and I can do it! I know I can! I may have to rent a car to follow the guys to the storage locker...or I could ride with them back to their place in South Philly and walk....I dunno...

This is one more thing I can check off as done, hooray! Now, I just have to get everything ready to go. I am a bit bummed because I lost my student id on the way into campus. I think it fell out of my pocket. I will get a new one after work...2 weeks, my friends! 2 weeks!

3 comments:

zoNa said...

Wow. two weeks. that is so exciting and scary at the same time! Let me know how I can help in the moving process.

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend,

Your blog having very nice information "Hired Moving Company, check!"

Anonymous said...

Hello Ma'am

Good Work on Moving Company.Provide more and better information on Moving Services.