Monday, January 23, 2006

Law School?

Howdy. I am F-I-N-A-L-L-Y able to start my applications to Law Schools for this fall. Happy, that is what I am because I am finally moving forward again. I also feel like a total slacker, but better late than never. I am so excited at the prospect of returning to the school, using my mind again. I am also nervous because my LSAT score is not what I would like it to be...I want to do a dual degree program and I think I will get accepted to a JD program then start that process once I am in. Hmmm, getting accepted to a JD program, that is the hard part. I have to write a personal statement and have no clue what to write about. The most recent experience that dramatically impacted my life was when I was a victim advocate on-scene of a fatal car accident. Seems a bit morbid to me. Maybe admissions officers at the school I am applying to don't want to read about that, especially since their school was ravaged this hurricane season. Writing about my experience as a Page seems like it was eons ago - it has been 10 years! Hmmm, I must think about this...vacation to Hawaii with my beloved Zona seems inappropriate as well. Well, ho's gots to goes now, but any advice on what my personal statement could be on would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

zoNa said...

i vote for HAWAII!!!! how could they possibly turn someone down who had the guts to ask out the one and only mr. sushi, and the fun loving spirit to ride all over maui in a convertable listening to guns n' roses really loud???? come on ems!!! you are a shoe in! :):) hehe.