Friday, January 27, 2006

Super Flake to the er rescue and the frump update!!

Right now, if I were a superheroine, I would be Super Flake. You see, I keep spacing important pieces of information to relay on to others. Like what? You would ask that, wouldn't you. It's more like I am easily distracted. Keep in mind I am billing very well at work, but am quite scattered. You wouldn't want me as your rescuer for I would forget, or worse, be in the middle of saving you, get distracted and go somewhere else, just leaving you there in the lurch. At least I look good today; in honor of the Chinese New Year (it's Sunday people), I am wearing a nice gold silk tunic with matching pants. My boss bows at me everytime I walk by. Some guy in the crack house across the street thinks it's great too. It appears I have left my frump behind...for the time being...hopefully that episode is the lone episode. Interestingly enough, after I posted the frump issue on this very blog, my manager told me that she had been meaning to tell me that I looked really nice that day. Hmmmm, it appears that I am the only fashionista at my office. Why am I surprised?

No comments: