Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy Busy Sell Sell!


I am applying for 2 grants through Penn for my research with the UN in Skopje. If I get both of them, that is $9000, which would be awesome! One is through the Women's Studies department for $3000 and the other is through the Graduate and Professional Student Assembly for $6000. Both are due on the 29th. Let's hope I can sell my experience! It is once in a lifetime!!! I also want to get my paper done by then so when Jennie comes to visit, I can be with her out and about as opposed to chained to a library/coffee shop/grad center doing work. I am working on the literature review as we speak.
It's as though my professor knows that I am super stress monkey because one of my classes is cancelled today. Wouldn't it be awesome if my other class were cancelled? We can't have it all. And, as it stands now, it will force me to get dressed and not subsist on hot dogs and coffee alone.

No comments: