Friday, February 08, 2008

The not-so-lazy Friday afternoon

I am sitting in my room, burning Japanese incense listening to Bob Dylan on my iPod trying to motivate myself to read my work for next week or research Macedonian women's legal rights surrounding workforce issues or search for funding or take a much needed nap, if only for an hour...

Tonight is a mandatory staff meeting (dinner and hopefully drinks included) followed by a raucus game of Spades where Nona and I take on Seth and Hiro. The boys are going down and, unfortunately for them, it will NOT be in a blaze of glory. Nevermind that Hiro has never played before...he's a Japanese attorney, he can figure out how to be calculating!

Ok, duty calls! Be back soon :D

1 comment:

zoNa said...

girls rule and boys drool! if you don't believe me, come watch our game of spades tonight.