Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why am I writing?


Hello. I just finished reading stuff for my program evaluation class. Now, on to Brown v. Board. At least this book reads more like a novel. I am writing an international law paper. How? I don't know. All I know is I have a copy of the Macedonian Constitution, Criminal Conduct Code, lots of U.N. reports on gender equality and some European Community Law stuff. I have an email out to a law school librarian because when I try to look this stuff up in law reviews, I get over 900,000 hits. Apparently, I do not know how to effectively search.

I am confused. Part of me really wants to have a partner and part of me doesn't care. I know getting attached to anyone at this point would be crazy. And, really, I don't have many options in that department. I don't know what I want anymore! Ahhhh! I guess I will get lost in my books and avoid thinking about it. In all honesty, it has been so long since I had a bonifide boyfriend, I don't think I would know the first thing about being in a relationship. Maybe it is like riding a bicycle. Yeah, a bicycle. Well, you know the old saying: a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle. Last time I checked, Bruce, my old beta fish did not need a bicycle. However, he did require a beautiful backdrop in order to get over his narcolepsy and eating disorder. And you think I am kidding.

Enough about fish, my lack of relationship in the romantic sense and back to desegregation, human trafficking and gender discrimination.

1 comment:

zoNa said...

MEN: Can't live with them, can't live without them.

So, regardless of whether you are single or attached, there is always something to to desire.