Thursday, November 15, 2007

Application to volunteer in Mississippi. Check.


Howdy Howdy Howdy. I turned in my application to volunteer for a week and a half in Hancock County, MS to go help Hurricane Katrina victims. I want to start a knitting group for the women down there - exciting! Hopefully, I will be accepted. If I get to go, it will be in early January. I have never been to Mississippi.

Other news...let's see, well, I am working on another paper and my statistics homework. If I can get my paper done this weekend, I will only have 2 to do the week following Turkey day. Yup. I have 3 papers, one statistics homework and a reading log due that week. Yikes. So I hopefully can get 2 papers, the statistics homework, the reading log and the research for one paper done prior to going on my trip. Then, Monday, I will do the third paper. And, if all goes according to plan, I can do my statistics paper and economics project beginning that week. I have a feeling the Stress Monkey will rear it's head in the weeks coming up to winter break.

1 comment:

zoNa said...

that would be so awesome if you could go start a knitting circle there! i think you'll like the poeple in mississippi. they move on their own time. period.