Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I can breathe and hear (mostly!)


Whew! I turned in my paper. My presentation is prepared and will be delivered next week. Now, I work ahead so I can actually enjoy Thanksgiving. What a friggin concept. I need to get my resume in order, fill out some application to go to Mississippi for a week to do mental health work in a Katrina ravaged town, and begin the whole research thing, again, this time for my intro to social work research. bah. I do love it, seriously, but I am thoroughly enjoying my evening off. If I can get this paper done by Friday, it will be AWESOME!!!! Then, I will do my statistics homework and finish my paper for Poverty, Welfare and Work. Over Turkey Day weekend, I will do my Social Policy Analysis paper...then, I will turn them all in. Can you believe it? 3 of the 6 final papers in the next 2 weeks. I am so glad my program is only a year :D

1 comment:

zoNa said...

you can count your lucky stars!