Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Semi-boring update


I do not have strep, thank God. The doctor gave me a prescription that is a combination of sudafed and mucinex and I feel a lot better. For those of you keeping track, this is my 4th prescription in 3 weeks. So lame.

I can't remember if I told you they cut the mold out of my room, but they did, finally. Now, there is this drywall being plastered in, not painted, air duct grill removed is still sitting on a shelf with all my pictures, uncleaned. I understand not putting the grill back on until the painting is done, but, get this: they closed my ticket, saying the work is complete. Um, no. It isn't. Meanwhile, I have to forward my doctor's note, my correspondence with Facilities (the people supposedly doing the work in my room) and any pictures I have to some lady in the administration of housing so I can get out of my contract and move off campus. So, that is my project, on top of the 6 papers and 3 presentations all due within the next 2.5 weeks.

No rest for the weary. I will be graceful under pressure, like the pic I posted with this blog. That is the goal. And eating right.

No comments: