Friday, November 09, 2007

Burst!


Greetings! My, so much has happened this week...let's start with my eardrum bursting. You read correctly and all I can say is "Ouch"! I have a severe ear infection and I cannot describe the pain until the eardrum burst. It still hurts, but nothing like before. I have fluid in my ears, still, and am scared that my hearing will be affected. It should heal in 3-6 weeks...

That is my excitement for right now. I am not going to see my aunt and uncle in Upstate NY this weekend - maybe next weekend. I have a huge paper to write and am nervous because I really don't feel too hot...I am sure it will be just fine.

Ta Ta For Now

2 comments:

zoNa said...

oh my god. seeing the illustration adds new vicarious pain. OUCH em!!! OUCH OUCH OUCH! geesh. get some rest!

Anonymous said...

eh, em?? I do know one thing...and that is that you are a supercalifragilisticexpialidociously good healer and you will be better in no time!