Monday, November 26, 2007

Leather Pants and Strep?


Not even 5 hours after posting about Mr. Canada and there is a lady at work wearing leather pants. She is not a lady I work with, she is just hanging out at the Grad Student Center. Today is rainy, not too cold, but definitely damp. Now, I would think that if I were to own leather pants, I would not want to wear them in the rain. Firstly, they are friggin' expensive and why subject my leather pants to water damage? Did she spray them with weather-proofing spray? That stuff is toxic. Toxicity aside, grad students are not known to be wealthy so subjecting leather pants to the elements seems a bit extravegent. Maybe she had a date or a hot tutoring session. Maybe I don't understand why one would wear leather pants.

So my throat is sore. I am sure you are tired of reading about my maladies. Indeed, my throat was bothering me in Buffalo. I haven't had strep in so long, I wouldn't know what to do but I guess I get to make another trip to Student Health tomorrow. Ugh. I am sick of being sick. Seriously, I am no hypochondriac. Ask my mother. If I have to go on antibiotics again, I will consider crying.

Good news. By the end of this week, 3 of my 8 papers/projects will be done. I have 2 next week and 3 the following week. Wish me and my immune system luck.

1 comment:

zoNa said...

GOOOOOOD RUCK EMIRY!!!!