Monday, April 28, 2008

2 weeks, but who's counting?


So, can you believe I fly away in 2 weeks? I finally got my storage locker taken care of and $300 something later, I am in a storage locker in South Philly through the end of February. It is indoors and not too far from the elevator. I can check off one more thing as "done". My parents come in a week. Excitement! You can see the picture of my Momma and me when I was in Colorado for Spring Break. It will be great to have them here. I have a feeling the Stress Monkey will be in full force!

In another note, I am not trying to be a downer, but I have been so sad the past 2 or 3 days. I think that I am very excited about my journey, but it will be lonely for a while. I will eat my meals alone, come home to an empty apartment and be traveling. Traveling ensures many solo meals and lots of knitting to relax. It is not all doom and gloom. I know it is a tremendous adventure! But it will be lonely, at least at first.

No comments: