Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Ghost In You




That is the name of the song I am listening to as I attempt to re-write my program evaluation proposal. Can you tell from the pictures how riveting it is?

The great visa update is: I don't need one at this point because I am working for an international organization and, basically, can enter on the 90 day temporary visa and make sure I leave the country periodically. This is a relief. I just wish I had been told this prior to contacting embassy officials.

In other news, I am now attempting to secure a $100,000 term life insurance policy, the final requirement of my internship. You wold not believe how difficult this is and how much time it will take. I am just trying to take deep breaths and not get to upset about it - that doesn't help; it is so frustrating. The main problem is that I will be residing in another country. Insurance companies are the bane of my existence right now. They make it so difficult and expensive to purchase their services then try to screw you out of them if you actually need to utilize what you purchased in the first place.

Enough negativity! I am working on things this weekend so when I go see my sister in Chicago, I won't have too much work to do! This is very exciting. I am resisting buying a cute outfit or dress because I know once in Skopje, I will want to get stuff there, assuming I have the financial means. I am really looking forward to seeing Jennie and Ste. Back to the papers

1 comment:

zoNa said...

i love those glasses :)